NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey Guys n Gals, 

Gosh it took me long enough to get to this forum right! Well Annie has been kind enough to put it in my head that we need to move to Cali.... Nor Cal of course! So I know this is an FJ Forum.... but this is the best place I know to go and ask friends and hopefully new friends to be about Nor Cal... what you guys love/hate about it and why we should move there.... 

I have been researching... but honestly until I can come for a trip, Hopefully in Sept, we cant find out for real if were going to like it or not! I'm a native to arizona, The brown state, so a big move is big for me but I'm ready for it, tired of this heat where 6 months out of the year we hibernate, we dont even go wheeling during the summer here because its miserable. Were tired of it.... so I need your help.... 

Were not city folk.... We need a smaller town close enough to a larger town so my popcorn factory can open a second shop. Other than that were open... as long as the weather isnt hotter than 90.... ok really dont want it hotter than 80.... but sorta willing to see whats out there! LOL 

Sorry not a typical first post... but I know so many of you guys.... looking forward to getting to know more of you!! :^) Big hugs guys.... wish we could have made all the trips this month... 

Jessa 

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO.....
Now a lot of people hate CA, and you want to look at it from all angles...

The state is broke
The government is stalled, corrupt, inept
A lot of the school systems suck, many people I know have their kids in private $chool$
The most populated state in the country, with all of the crime and problems that come with that...

I still staying! :)
Yup..... Nothing different with Arizona except its not the most populated state in the county... Its the hottest!
Arizona is broke, the government sucks arse, worst school system in the US... and its still in the top 3 states that people relocate to... Dont get it.. I'm out of here! :^)

We dont watch the news, its never anything good, so why watch it. I dont care what the government does because I cant change it, I dont care what the governments views and opinions are because I have my own and when we finally decide to start fostering kids we will figure out the school issue... In life we get challenges, all we can do is try our hardest to beat them down!!

Anything else bad about Cali?!?!
You will got SO spoiled by the constant 65F temperatures that you'll whine like a baby when it gets over 70F. I was with a guy from Houston the other day, it hit 68F and I said, "this is a muggy 68" and turned on the AC in the car. He LOL'd and called me a wimp!

You will get SO spoiled by the food, wine, beer, music, scenery, beauty that you'll never want to leave.

You will get a LOT of visitors that want to stay with you for free :)
Its about time I get spoiled.... LMAO!
I've taken care of everyone before myself and I think its time I leave them all on their own and finally worry about myself, and of course dan as well. Bring on the 60's year round.... I WILL GLADLY take them!! :^)

Mmmm Food.... Wine.... Music.... Scenery.... Beauty.... Ohhh yes tell me more!!
The goal is to get a SMALL place... like 1 bedroom small place so no one can stay with us! Except maybe a night or two on the couch... thats one thing Dan and I LOVE about our new place... Its small, no one can stay here!! :^) Were still considered newlyweds... :^)~ We cant have anyone else living with us for that reason!! tee hee
You have to stay in the immediate Bay Area for those temps, and you'd probably want to be near SF for your business, so that works out well.

Once you get out here for a visit we'll take you around to different areas to look at houses. Our place is small, too, we just expanded and got to 950 sq'.
SWEETNESS ANNIE!! Were planning on coming out in Sept for mikes going away party... So I'm thinking were there that night for the party, and then the rest of the weekend is playing around the San Fran area... would love to look at some places as well, need to know what the prices are like... Were paying 800 for 800 sqft right now... house, with a yard.

were trying to cut costs here, but with high temps the AC just runs and runs... we had a $200 electricity bill for 800 SQFT and the temp is at 78! TOTAL CRAP! I like small... small is good!! :^)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service