NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Whats up guys, I'm looking to sell these in the next month.  Thought I'd offer them up here before putting them up on Craigslist.  They are practically new.  I've only put about 4k miles on them and have only one or two wheeling trips with them.  I rotated them at 3,000 miles.  They're still on my rig right now.  New they go for $245 to $260.  Looking to sell for $1,000.

305/70r16 = 33.2" x 12.2", 58 lbs each (lightest MT), D load rating.

Selling because we're planning a road trip this summer...and I want to re-gear and go 35".

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I give a vote for Duratracs, that is what I am thinking will be my next tires. They look more like an MT and are snow rated, great for Tahoe winters!
yea that was my first choice is the DT tires...since i drive alot but them KM2's are looking nice
Bump...These are back up for sale.
BUMP...the BUMP
bump...looking to move these now. If no one wants them here I'll put them up on Craigslist.
Damn... if they were at most 285's with a 17" rim I would totally buy them.
get them we'll make 'em fit!
Hahaha riiiiight
I have been running the Nitto's. They are really good on road considering the tourture I put em through. I am on to my second set and have a guy in the south bay that will give you a great deal.

Let me know,

RockyFJ

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service