NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Anyone interested in a Sacramento Area Install Day/BBQ

For those who have not been here before, my place is in Placerville. About 40 miles east of Sacramento.

Event Posted

http://norcalfjs.com/events/sacramento-area-placerville

Views: 63

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think I have anything to install at the moment but I'm willing to head over and help out. 

Yes! Sounds great. Don't have much to install, but I will lend a hand.
Does it have to be FJC related? I need a roll cage welded into my WRX, STI transmission swap, front mount intercooler installed and new rotors and calipers installed. Just kidding but yeah I'll be there, we will bring some of that chicken last time as well.
Sounds good except for the Subaru stuff. Ha Ha !
Hmm I have ICON coilovers. TC UCAs, OME Rear lift, and Procomp HIDs for the front bumper that I need to install... seems like this might be a lot to do at a BBQ though?
We have done it before. Bring it on!
sounds good, consider me in if this goes down!

I may have a simple CB antenna install. 

I updated the original post as well with the approximate location.

I may try to head up.. I have a good friend that lives in Placerville so I may ask him to stop by as well.

I need to rework my Cobra 75,,,not sure sure what the issue is, I do know it doesn't work.  I'll try to be there.  I am going to the High Sierra's trip the weekend of 9-19.  So either weekend works.

Thanks!  Oh, what do you need people to bring?

Works for me.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service