NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The location has finally been determined! We can now move forward with dates. Please take a look in the Socal Board for the poll. http://www.socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7626

With the date selected, we can finally move forward with the details. You guys are in for a treat in terms of wheeling-that I can promise!

Tony

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like an awesome place... Waiting for my account to be approved over there to post.
I'll let the admin know to keep an eye on approvals.
Saweeet!  I am not a SoCal member, but for what it's worth, I vote July 4th weekend.
Cool. I like that weekend too.

July 4th sounds good.

The place looks nice.

Nooo! hahah.. last date posted... will be on my sabbatical by then...

as stated over on the SoCal thread, we should keep the same weekend year over year so we'll know which weekend to look forward to every year. there was talk about a potential cool year/warm year rotation depending on the region in which the event is hosted, but if the choices are all in July, then the last weekend (same as last year) would be the right choice.

holiday weekends are a zoo and will pose future problems securing locations in all of the regions in the coming years. just my humble opinion.

I hear you Steve, but we had a late start for "cool"year and I had a HARD time getting Big Bear.
I agree with the holiday weekend problem.  Traffic will be a nightmare getting there and will be hard to secure locations in the future.  besides a lot of people already have events they attend every year for the 4th and have been for a long time.
Yes, I wont travel on long weekends to many people on the road. We will spend a day going down and a day coming back. Not worth it.

Agreed, if it's on the 4th of July, count me out, but I'll wait to see how it turns out...

Good feedback guys.  It was put there for you guys, but since you don't like it, it's gone.  Ok, I'm removing the July 4th weekend from consideration.  I'm also removing the last weekend in consideration of those who may be doing Moab after Summit.  Please vote again when you get the chance.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service