NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The new NorCal FJ base logo has been developed.

The base logo will serve as the foundation for a number of regional and special event versions that are soon to follow. The attached image below shows an example of the regional family of logos, which are near finalization.

Other logo versions to come include:
• Trail versions: base logo with trail name in a text ring. These can be made into small decals for collecting after you accomplish a trail run. Stick them on your rig's rear window!
• Personalized versions: the "Toyota" on the grill can be replaced with your own handle!
• Special event versions: these will be created for special events and/or trail runs.

The logo, and variations of it, will eventually make their way onto t-shirts, caps, window decals and the like. Keep an eye out for more details coming soon.

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like I like !! I really like the Trees, and Mtns !!

Great job guys!

! Will these be avaiable before Surf n Turf ???
Yep on a second look I really really like the red woods and the green !!
I freaking LOVE those! Put me Down for three sets.

Please make these available before SNT!!
i think a monotone version of the base logo (the bear) will be ready in time for SnT. the others will most likely be ready shortly thereafter. multi-color decals will be a bit more expensive, so we're checking out the options.
A variant logo for the base t-shirt can be seen below.

Fargging Sweet!!!!
Steve,

I like the t-shirt logo it's a good color combo, I like all the sticker's
the t-shirt logo can also look good as a sticker..
T-shirt is cool !! if you like bears.....

It should be a bossquach !! LOL
be careful...you just might get what you wish for. >:-)
OK kewl !

2XL please..
Oh hell I'll sell those BOSSQUATCH t-shirt for like $100 a piece for a norcal fj special edition..hehehehe

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service