NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Offers club discounts, and will let clubs use the store for meetings. Jim is the manager and seems to be a good guy. He is saving my ass on a set of rims I ordered from 4WheelParts 800-number. He felt they should never have sold me the rims so he is working with the 800-number and letting me return the rims through the store. Future orders will be placed through the store NOT the 800-number.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool !! Its great to hear a positive experience with s shop !! Thanks for posting !
It's good to hear a positive story with 4WheelParts, I have a horror story from last year but I won't go into it.

They are kinda like Fry's Electronics I swear I will never go back but they tend to be the only game in town.
Please share your experience - I'm trying to find a local shop that would some test fitting of rims but none of the tire shops would work with me. I ordered offline from 4wheelparts and got a rim that wouldn't work and thought I was about to learn an expensive lesson. Santa Rosa store said they would work with the mian office to return the rims since there is a note in their database that specifically says the rims wouldn't work and they should have never sold them to me. I hadn't called the lcoal shop so when he told me that he could get a set of rims in for a test fit I was pleasantly surprised.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service