NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Purchased new FJ in 2007 thinking I would take it, and all the necessary parts I would eventually need, to my home in Canada.  Didn't work out.  FJ sold now selling parts.  Parts value is $4,000+, by dealers listing, but will sell as a unit for $1,500.  No upgrades just maintenance parts plus a few items you might whack during offroading:  Spark plugs, serpentine belt, bulbs, fuses, wiper blades, radiator hoses, heater hoses, repair manuals, all light assemblies COMPLETE, oil filters, water pump, starter, air filter, trailer light kit, spare tire cover, drivers seat cushion and cover (this wears first), plus more.  Mike Milbank (650) 941-2264  I would like to make someone very happy this Christmas.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

would you consider parting out items? i was going to go to One Toyota where we get 20% off cost, but if you're around the same price or cheaper, i'd rather help you out since you no longer have an FJ.

Mike, this is Evans.

I would be interested in the manuals if you would like to sell those separately.

Hi Evans,

Yes I will sell the manuals separately.  You would have to be a hands on person to understand them anyway. They are:

RM0241U1   Vol 1    Dealer  $138.95

RM0241U2   Vol 2               $108.07

RM0241U3   Vol 2               $100.35

I will sell all three for $125.00.  They are for a 2007 but I'm sure most of the basic information would apply to all years.  These are big manuals.

Mike (650) 941-2264

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service