NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'meet' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just moved to Citrus Heights Area

Sup FJC's, I just moved up to Citrus Heights from the bay area, I wanted to know if there are any FJer's on the forums from the Sacramento…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

5 Jun 25, 2021
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Coming to town!

Anyone want to meet for beer @ Beer Revolution on Sunday, September 9th from 11am - 4pm?  I'll be in the area over the weekend and flying…

Started by Munkay

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Munkay

Beer, Friday, July 22nd at Lucky 13 in Alameda

It's been a while since we've had a beer night and I need a beer.....   Anyone up for a beer meet tonight, July 22nd, at Lucky 13 in Alamed…

Started by PBn'FJ

9 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

New to the Site

I joined Nor Cal FJ about two and a half weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself,Oops. I live in East Sacramento and have already seen how…

Started by Rodriguez

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

4WheelParts Truck Fest

Not sure if I should start an event page for this, but just wanted to see who is going this year and what day.    Event Info: Dates:  Febru…

Started by Robbie

3 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Boss73

FJ Items for Sale/Trade/Purchase at AllCal 2010

here is a list of items on the list...taken from the Blue Room and updated whenever possible: For Sale * Garmin OEM GPS System (NIB) $150 -…

Started by potatomutato

40 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Suecyde

All-Cal Meet & Greet 2009 - Recap

what a blast it was! great hanging with you guys again and even better that we got to have fun with the SoCal gang as well. it would've be…

Started by potatomutato

57 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Mike Kirsch

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service