NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'camping' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1990 coachman clipper tent trailer for sale $1650.00

1990 coachman clipper tent trailer for sale. Trailer is in good shape but move is forcing sale. King size bed in front and queen size in th…

Started by Boss73

0 Dec 18, 2012

Pop up camper for sale

A co-worker is trying to sell his camper, so if any of you are interested please shoot me a message.  All info I currently know is listed o…

Started by Robbie

5 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Robbie

Just a feeler.... Cow mountain mid week camping trip

My Fiance has wednesday and thursday off as her weekend and I am between jobs at the moment.  We love camping and I was wondering if anyone…

Started by Navedtra

0 Jun 25, 2012

Merced River

Very low right now which is typical all over the Sierras. Just out of El Portal there is a series of small well kept campgrounds that post…

Started by Sonof40

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Sonof40

Traveling to Las Vegas - need advice

I'm spending a weekend to get to Vegas at the end of the month.   Anyone have any suggestions on trails to run, deserts to cross, epic remo…

Started by John Menerick

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by John Menerick

Cups - Double Duty Uses in the Camp Kitchen

hello NorCal!   we have a fun project we are working on with the folks over at Overland Gourmet and Adventure Vehicles through Twitter.   t…

Started by potatomutato

34 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Non FJ Trangia Mini alcohol stove

I usually try to keep some form of cooking aparatus in my bugout kit/bag.  I have tested and owned many including: Esbit emergency stove. …

Started by Lance

1 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by pkelly72

Trails and campgrounds in High Sierra

We've never been to the High Sierra and we're trying to go check it out in the spring. We were hoping you guys could give some recommendati…

Started by Chris & Heather

5 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by CV Kurt

Last minute Yosemite Camp Site Available for "FREE"!!!

Just joined and want to share and offer up some info about a run I organized to Yosemite. This weekend Oct. 29, 30 and 31 there's a nice gr…

Started by Director13

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Director13

2010/09/18 - Sayonara FunJunkie (the short bus, Stone, and the bluffs)

There seems to be enough interest in the FunJunkie shindig to move forward with camping/busing plans...so here we go! We will be camping a…

Started by Munkay

6 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service