NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'Trail' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2008 Trail Teams suspension & parts for sale

I've had these parts laying around the garage and its time to get rid of them.  I'd rather these go to someone in the NorCal group, so shoo…

Started by Robbie

10 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Sonof40

Question about 2012 trail team edition

I found a 2012 Trail Team Edition that was wrecked much worse than the way mine was when I bought it but amazingly all the non wrecked part…

Started by Mark Pope

10 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by JagyPNF

12k for a RIG, what would you do?

Hi guys,             if you had 12k to spend to upgrade your FJ cruiser for Road/Off-road trip, what would you do and why? I am new to off…

Started by Pierre Belanger

24 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by TOE 4X4

SOLD Trail teams black grill $100

I have a used Trail Teams grill for sale. Ran it for almost 2 years, no problems. "TOYOTA" in center is painted OD green (see pics) The "TO…

Started by Meestar Jim

26 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by JPN HUMV

Long Canyon Trail Maintenance Event Added

I have added this event to the calender. Please rsvp on the events page. Thanks, DWH http://norcalfjs.com/events/long-canyon-trail-mainte

Started by DWH

9 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

Trail Cleanup and Clearing equipment

02/24/11: With the pending adoption of the Long Canyon Trail, I thought I would revive this old thread. PotatoMutato may start a thread tha…

Started by DWH

8 May 4, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Long Canyon Trail - 08/28/10

I am taking a buddy of mine who helped me move for a trip in the mountains on Long Canyon Trail. Anyone want to go?   Meet me at the Raley'…

Started by DWH

7 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by DWH

Long Canyon Trail Run - 06/26/10

Trail Description There is a trail that I travel several times each year and I am organizing a group run this year as I have done in the…

Started by DWH

122 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Jeff

FEELER: The Eagle Lakes Trail Weekend Aug 6-8

If 5 people say they're in, I'll start the thread.I was thinking camping and wheeling...your thoughts?http://www.norcalttora.com/trails/eag

Started by FJ4 Tahoe

3 May 21, 2010
Reply by Bz

Memorial Day Alabama Hills Trail Schedules are being posted at Noon today!

That is all...just wanted to alert everyone so you can check it out/sign up.They will be posted on Socal forum.

Started by Munkay

4 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service