NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'OEM' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OEM Rack

Hey everybody. Just went to the Warrior Products roof rack and need to get rid of the OEM rack. Asking $150 obo. I am in the foothills outs…

Started by Atownskier

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by Atownskier

Looking for OEM brush guard mounting brackets to borrow to make a templates of the brackets.

Hi Guys, Does anyone have an OEM brush guard with the mounting brackets that is not installed?  I purchased a factory brush guard several…

Started by PCH FJ

0 Mar 1, 2014

Toyota OEM Skid plate for sale

I will be posting up my Toyota OEM skid plate and mounting hardware for sale this week.  Need the space and dollars for a handheld HAM radi…

Started by BigFish

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Boss73

SOLD OEM Roof Rack Still have a couple rack accessories left

I"m looking to sell my OEM Roof rack plus a few rack accessories.  OEM Rack $250 (sold Demello Off Road Hi-lift mounts, $75 (sold) a set o…

Started by opg4759

5 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by opg4759

WTB OEM Rear Bumper

Hi everyone, looking to buy a rear bumper to replace my original one that was damaged when I got rear ended.   Thanks, Mike

Started by Whale Rider

0 Feb 21, 2011

FS: 2007 OEM bumper

For sale is my 2007 OEM bumper off my FJ Cruiser. Bumper is in great condition and comes with most of the attaching braces other than the o…

Started by Lost Coast SAR

1 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Walt Diesel

Newbie Tire, Lift and Body Mount Chop questions

Hi All, I've had my FJ for 3 years but haven't done any mods yet.  I don't plan on doing any super serious offroading but want to make a fe…

Started by Black Ant

18 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Black Ant

Tuffy Roof Box $600 o/b/o

Hi all,   I have decided to sell my Tuffy Roof Box. It's great! Gives you extra storage space and locks securely. It bolts directly to the…

Started by Engine Jen

10 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Engine Jen

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service