NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Alan Olson's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, thank you very much for the report!!!  The guys at Central seem pretty cool..…"

Alan Olson replied May 29, 2013 to New FJ build -- looking for recommendations - Bumper, Winch, Air Compressor, lift, lights, etc...

19 May 30, 2013
Reply by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

"BGame / Nestor, nice clean job!!!  Awesome work!  I would won't mind doing the dual…"

Alan Olson replied May 29, 2013 to What did you do to your FJC Today???

661 May 11, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Luabena

"Mike, thank you very much for the offer!  I'm up in El Dorado Hills, so I'm not far…"

Alan Olson replied May 29, 2013 to New FJ build -- looking for recommendations - Bumper, Winch, Air Compressor, lift, lights, etc...

19 May 30, 2013

"Steve, thanks for the advice...  The bumper / winch combo is heavy.  Wow a 1.25 inch…"

Alan Olson replied May 28, 2013 to New FJ build -- looking for recommendations - Bumper, Winch, Air Compressor, lift, lights, etc...

19 May 30, 2013

"John, wow!!!  What a story and TWO builds!  You've got an awesome rig!  Thank you so…"

Alan Olson replied May 28, 2013 to New FJ build -- looking for recommendations - Bumper, Winch, Air Compressor, lift, lights, etc...

19 May 30, 2013

"John, thanks for the info and links...  I'll review them now."

19 May 30, 2013

"Awesome!  Thanks for the info! That one looks awesome!  How was the install?  Did yo…"

19 May 30, 2013

"Hi Studovich, Thanks for the advice and this is the type of advice that I'm looking…"

19 May 30, 2013

"Guys, thanks for all the welcomes and responses to my hitch question! DWH, we just m…"

Alan Olson replied May 26, 2013 to New to the FJ world...

11 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by MoreFJland

"Scott, thanks for all the info!  I'm still going to try to make it out later today o…"

Alan Olson replied May 26, 2013 to Poker Flat 5/26-5/27 2013

3 May 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Olson

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service