NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Alan Olson's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"That will work perfectly.  See you Sunday!"

Alan Olson replied May 16, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Jay, great!  I have the bug deflector with me and can meet you somewhere.  I'm worki…"

Alan Olson replied May 13, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Great!  I have the items in my car and can meet you somewhere.  I'm working in Rosev…"

Alan Olson replied May 13, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Lots of requests for the the Jack... How about this, I see amazon sells it for the…"

Alan Olson replied May 11, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Okay -- time to split things up...  I'm going to sell the ARB Recovery Kit to Steve.…"

Alan Olson replied May 10, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Hi everyone..  I've received several requests to split things up, but I would like t…"

Alan Olson replied May 3, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"I was sad to see the FJ go...  I had some good times with you and the NorCal FJs and…"

Alan Olson replied May 3, 2014 to FS: 2013 Trails Edition Black FJ Cruiser Bumper, New Hi-Lift Xtreme, Hi-Lift Tube Mount, Lift-Mate, ARB Deluxe Recovery Kit, ARB Patch Repair Kit and more...

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Hi Jose, I don't recall the exact number but it was over $30K.  I was surprised tha…"

21 May 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Olson

"Sign me up... Forum sent and acknowledged by Cathy. See you Saturday!"

Alan Olson replied Jun 27, 2013 to Adopt-A-Trail Program: Long Canyon

128 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by potatomutato

"Thanks!"

Alan Olson replied Jun 4, 2013 to What did you do to your FJC Today???

661 May 11, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Luabena

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service