NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: FJ 2007-2009 Stock Suspension ALSO ANY 17" TRD Wheels

I just picked up a 4th Gen 4Runner and joined the forum to meet more Norcal Yota owners.  I'm also looking to lift my 4runner by an inch or…

Started by Scott Harris in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Apr 20, 2018

Need new windshield.....

Need a new windshield.  Any recommendations in the San Mateo County area? Thanks!

Started by Simon Fontanilla in General Discussion

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Simon Fontanilla

WTB: Stock Suspension

Trying to freshen up my moms 03 4runner and read about FJ suspension adding a slight lift to 4runner’s. Figured I’d see if anyone has some…

Started by SCRunner12 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

5 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by SCRunner12

Thinking of getting the ARB front and back bumper with a Warn M8000 winch - good choice?

Hi, I'm not completely new to the forum but have only posted once or twice and reading occasionally. But I'd appreciate a bit of feedback o…

Started by Brad Christofferson in General Discussion

5 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Car cover

I need a car cover for the FJ. Anyone on here know of a good cover that'll fit an FJ with a 3" lift and and Baja rack flat rack? If it coul…

Started by Jeremy Luabena in Exterior Modifications

7 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Lou C. Griffin

Red Eye Links

New to the group, can anyone tell me if Red Eye Fabrication is still around?  I tried sending them an e-mail at the address listed on this…

Started by David Fromm in General Discussion

4 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Hello to All

Hello to all. I am John Kornar from Florida. Love to learn and write about car modifying and decoration to various journals. I also write r…

Started by Johnsnow Kornar in Introduce Yourself

2 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Winch

I am looking for a winch for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Anybody familiar with Warn Winch?

Started by Tony Lane in Recovery Equipment & Techniques

3 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Lou C. Griffin

Blacking out roof

Hey guys,     I have a black 2008 FJ and I have been thinking about blacking out the roof for a while now. I think I'm going to do it.  The…

Started by Alex Su in Exterior Modifications

18 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Lou C. Griffin

Toyota Owners Intersection

Anyone else get these almost monthly surveys from Toyota?The most recent one (today) was about the interior hand grips in the FJ for driver…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

2 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by Lou C. Griffin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service