NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISO FRONT STRUTS OEM OR AFTERMARKET

I'm running a 3 inch spacer lift and just bought a rebuild kit for my long travel king shocks for the rear. My front shocks are ok but the…

Started by crawlinrollins in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Apr 9, 2015

Mods, mods, and more mods

I'm just wondering if I am the only one who seems to stockpile parts in the hopes of one day installing them haha. I have a ton of stuff I…

Started by Maximus (Max) in Exterior Modifications

7 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Peligreen-Grapevine Jeepway, Tehama County, CA

I had an errand in Red Bluff, so looked around for something fun to do in the area and found this trail. It's in the Northern California Tr…

Started by John H in Trail Reports

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by John H

Summit 9 / 2015

They posted the dates on their Facebook page. July 15-19, 2015. I already have accommodations. (It's our wedding anniversary week.) Anyon…

Started by Yose FJ (David) in General Discussion

19 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

Inverter

Does anyone have a pure sine wave Inverter that I could use for a few minutes to do a test? If it is installed in your truck it wouldn't ne…

Started by Sonof40 in General Discussion

4 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Sonof40

Need to borrow an air box for smog

Hey guys I live in Santa Rosa and work in Oakland. I need to smog my 09 and I can't track down a stock air filter assembly. Does any one ha…

Started by Navedtra in General Discussion

5 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Navedtra

wtb: trd cai 1st gen part

I am looking for the round part of the intake that holds the filter inside 1st gen trd cai. Thanks

Started by savage707ron in General Discussion

0 Apr 1, 2015

New in the Bay with an old FJ :)

Got rid of my Forester which had been giving me problems for a high mileage (145k) TRD SE FJ.  Probably won't put more than 5k/year on it s…

Started by Glen G in Introduce Yourself

8 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Glen G

Hi from the East Coast

Hello, Name is John AkA (Firerunner) I belong to the FJbruisers.org here on the East Coast, we are a mid atlantic are club. I live in Sout…

Started by John Crowley in Introduce Yourself

4 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by John Crowley

Free set of 4 Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/17

4 Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/17 9/32" left No patches, punctures, or weirdness You could run these for the rest of the year with no issues,…

Started by Niko in General Discussion

5 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Maximus (Max)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service