NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

south bay area 60k mile service questions

so it's time for 60k service for my fj.  is there a definitive list of things that have to be done? also, any shops/dealers you guys recom…

Started by SK

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Steve Hope

Brakes

So i'm at 91K and just got the 90K service done and the stealership says that my brakes need replacing and will gladly do it for me (just p…

Started by Maximus (Max)

45 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Rear door stuck locked. A little help?

Yesterday I noticed that when I used the key fob to lock the FJ, there was no light flash accompanied by a beep. I did hear the lock fire t…

Started by Meestar Jim

15 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Meestar Jim

Not sure if 4wd is engaging

I'm not sure if my 4wd is engaging. Before I re-geared I knew it was engaging because it was hard to steer from left to right. Now when I p…

Started by Mark

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by 2007fj

Noob needs help

OK, I'm the guy that recently bought a 2012 FJ Cruiser that was pre rolled, probably low speed off road rollover. No regrets buying it that…

Started by Mark Pope

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by NestahEdition

Noob needs help

OK, I'm the guy that recently bought a 2012 FJ Cruiser that was pre rolled, probably low speed off road rollover. No regrets buying it that…

Started by Mark Pope

0 Oct 7, 2013

Serpentine belt part number

Can anyone confirm that this Toyota part number:  90916-A2001 Works for the 2010 and up FJ? I read about it in this thread: http://www.fjcr

Started by Shaman Rawb

8 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Transmission Jack

Hey Guys,Does anyone in the SJ area have a transmission jack I might be able to borrow for a weekend?I'm helping a buddy of mine change out…

Started by Mike Oliver

8 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Mike Oliver

Whine in engine bay

The past couple days i have been hearing a whine coming from the engine bay that changes pitch with the change in rpm's. anyone have any id…

Started by Maximus (Max)

16 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Joe

ABS scanner

Does anyone have a ABS scanner that they would be willing to scan my FJ with? It would be very appreciated. Thanks

Started by Just Joe

0 Jun 3, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service