NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The Trail Sentinel (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rubicon Trail Trail designation and management ..

Here is what is going on with Rubicon Trail. Please take time over the next two weeks to write a letter. Read this over (I know its long)…

Started by Boss73

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Why are my favorite trails getting closed ?

AS most people out there who know me understand that I am a big advocate of keeping trails open for everyone to enjoy. There are others who…

Started by Boss73

4 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Rubicon Trail Route oversight committee meeting (Placerville)

I got this on Facebook from RTF (Rubicon Trail Foundation) From Scott Johnston. Thsi is one man to get to know well if you want to help kee…

Started by Boss73

6 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Boss73

The Trail Sentinel is now watching over your trails

Greetings NorCal! We have added a new discussion that will inform you of various issues surrounding our public lands and trails. You will…

Started by NorCal FJs

7 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Water board and FOTR information

I was not sure if this is the right place but it is a report about a trail.. So it looks like good new for us.. Don't forget to get involve…

Started by Boss73

5 May 2, 2009
Reply by Bz

HELP SAVE RUBICON NOW NOR-CAL !!!!!!!!!!!

So as some of you may know I have been getting involved with land issues and I just found about this from the RTF.. THEY ARE TRYING TO CLO…

Started by Boss73

18 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Help Save Johnson Valley.

Thought I would post this if you have not been on Pirates yet. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SaveJohnsonValley-SpecificPlan/index.htm

Started by Awjeep

0 Jan 24, 2009

Tahoe National FOrest DEIS

Tahoe National Forest Travel Management Draft Environmental Impact Statement November, 2008 Public Comment Period Extended One Month The…

Started by Boss73

1 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Cow mountain cleanup

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717169 hope to see some of the other fjc'rs out Ill be there!

Started by PuckerFactor

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service