NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Suspension (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I SAS my 2008 FJ?

Been talking seriously about SAS my FJ and I was informed by someone that there was a certain model year that without a few different senso…

Started by BlackGold1

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by opg4759

Rear link upgrades

Anyone out there have any likes dislikes with regards to the various beefier rear links available.  All pro seem decent go the price. Icons…

Started by Lance

49 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

SAW install

I received my new set of SAW's and was wondering if any one had any tips on the install as well as the install of the TC UCA's. I will have…

Started by USA4X4

20 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by USA4X4

ICON ft ront coilovers

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a used set of ICON fronts. The price is pretty good, and he only used them for about 6 months before pullin…

Started by Grif

14 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

Suspension lift

So, i have been thinking about getting a 2.5"-3.0" lift on my rig... i have found Old Man Emu (OME), i have also found that if i was to get…

Started by FPFJ

16 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by FJ Scout

Chaos long travel kit installed

I finally got my Total Chaos long travel kit installed.  Sweet ride.  It soaks up the bumps with ease.  Now, I just have to make the rear b…

Started by Mikerd400

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Icon from Tacoma onto my FJ?

To my techie pals --- I wanted to run this by you.  BZ suggested I do. ;p   My friend is selling me his Icon shocks and coilovers -- Tacoma…

Started by EYP

5 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by daPitbull

Out with the old...

and in with the new. Finally got around to getting these installed.  Mark over at Red Eye made up a set for me for the rear sway bar. T…

Started by Sean Slavin

13 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Sean Slavin

Icon Stage 1 - WHERE to buy?

I'm all set for a lift... an recommendations on WHERE i should buy an Icon Stage 1?   Thanks!   G

Started by Botched

15 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Botched

Front Suspension Help

Ok, here's what's going on.... I currently have the TRD/Bilstein coil-overs with the Daystar 2.5" blocks and I'm running 33" tires. I've h…

Started by Markie Sharkie

28 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service