NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Suspension (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great deal and just making sure

Hey all,  I have the opportunity to get, what seems to me, to be a GREAT deal on some new Fox fronts and rears. Fronts Rears except pigg…

Started by RR

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Cowboy

After market end links?

One of my front ones is pretty worn down (bushings). I want to change the front, maybe the rear too to the extended ones. Which ones are th…

Started by Shaman Rawb

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by DWH

Best front coilovers for the price?

just wondering what is the best out there for the price

Started by UlySi

13 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Lagwagon

Aftermarket CV Axle recommendations

I'm considering changing the CV axle instead of just the boot, and then repairing the boot at my own leisure on a workbench. The question i…

Started by Shaman Rawb

7 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

CV boot change. Anyone want to make some $$?

Hey guys, Well, I think it's a tiny little tear right at the outer boot, inner clamp. There's a dent in the band itself and a tiny bit of g…

Started by Shaman Rawb

4 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

CV question

Quick question for you all.  While doing my BMC, we noticed some grease on my fenderwall, and on my Left-outer CV boot. Initial reaction wa…

Started by Shaman Rawb

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Shaman Rawb

Removing sway bar when wheeling????

Is it worth the time to do it? If so would a detachable bar be worth biulding/buying??? I wan't more travel in my front end but I dont want…

Started by crawlinrollins

22 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by crawlinrollins

Blown struts

So after endless amounts of wheelin and over 65,000 miles on the odometer, my struts are well and truly blown. The steering wheel shakes on…

Started by The Orca

3 May 30, 2012
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Good reputable 4x4 alignment shops on the peninsula??

Hi All,  Any recommendations on a good alignment shop on the peninsula or greater Bay Area that has experience with lifted FJs and or after…

Started by Mark Brown

5 May 24, 2012
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

LIFT KITS???

I'm ready to lift it up and I need some help. What kit to use and where is the best place to have it installed. Can I install it myself?   …

Started by LuvDirt • (Keith)

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service