NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings from Yosemite National Park

So, many of you may recognize me from "forums on another channel" so to speak. After lurking around here for about a year, I've finally joi…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

10 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone! My name is Maciek (reads as "magic"). I am originally from Europe but I live in Berkeley now. I am new to the forum althou…

Started by magicthechemist

16 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Mark O'Connor

Brand New FJ in SJ

Greetings! Just coming off my first week with my 2009 Black Diamond FJ... loving it so far. Looking forward to everything FJ. Incidental…

Started by Botched

24 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Mark O'Connor

Howdy Everyone

Hey guys and gals I just signed up after running into a forum member at the carwash in town. I've had my black FJ since August 2007 and lif…

Started by Josh Earl

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Hello and Thanks!

I just wanted to say hello and thank you to all of you that were so friendly and welcoming today in Richmond. I've been on the FJC forum fo…

Started by TRD Black

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by TRD Black

Hi, new to the community

Hi, I am new to the Fourm. My name is Bret and I love FJ Cruisers. Toyota really hit a home run with this one. It meets all my needs. Commu…

Started by Bret

15 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Boss73

lets wheel!

I just picked up a new rig and thought I would drop you guys a line! NorCal TTORA will be down at hollister hills sunday AUG 23rd! Check…

Started by PuckerFactor

7 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by cypilk

Since I moved up north, I thought I should get on here! Introducing...MuddyGrrl! :)

Hey all, A couple of you know me. Some don't. I have a titanium FJ and live about 20 minutes east of Sacramento. Let's get together and me…

Started by MuddyGrrl

18 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by ranchdawg

Hello from Sacramento

Hi everyone, I registered on this site a couple of days ago and am glad I did. Found it by chance and linked over from http://www.fjcruiser

Started by R C

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by MuddyGrrl

Another New Guy!

Hey guys. Just found this from a post I saw on fjcruiserforums. I just picked up my FJ end of June and I've been busy getting things set up…

Started by RdKl

12 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service