NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Interior Modifications (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to: operate power windows without ingnition

For anyone not afraid of the traditional reasons for ignition-off security here's the method:   There are four blue relays mounted vertical…

Started by Sonof40

9 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by TOE 4X4

It's the little things... Replace the grocery bag hooks with rings?

Anybody know where I could get metal ring replacements for the grocery bag hooks? Small mod, but it would make all the different in the wor…

Started by SJW

1 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Meestar Jim

Third row seats?

Hey all. We haven't even had our 2007 a week, and we're already thinking about modding.   Top on the list so far: scuba mod for elocker an…

Started by jaxun

9 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by lpharigue819

Do You Have A Rear Drawer Storage System?

Anyone here have a storage setup in their FJ? If so did you buy or made your own. Pics please.

Started by TRDMedic

8 May 7, 2011
Reply by CentralCalFJ

COMPARTMENT BUILD

I think it's fair to say that most of us hate piling things on top of other junk we have in our cargo space. After reviewing and getting id…

Started by RogueFJ

7 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Estysalinas

We've got a leak!!!!

So after finally getting the winch bumpers and snorkel put on, I decided to test her out. Everything was going great, until it got too slop…

Started by Andy

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Bz

ARB fridge slider?

H Has anyone put the fridge slide in the back of their FJ? If so, how in the heck did you reach the nuts under the truck? I barely got the…

Started by Ross Woody

11 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by USA4X4

shout out to josh at s-pod

Josh ,   pleasure meeting you yesterday and thanks for the s-pod just what the doctor ordered seems like a quality product.

Started by zombie911

5 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Cargo area

I was wondering if somebody made this interesting mod for the cargo area:   Near perfect rear storage solution under 150   I think it would…

Started by manoweb

5 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Great deal on LED dome lights

That's right $8 for super bright dome light replacements.  I bought 2 for my rig.  It was the easiest install...less then 1 minture for bot…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

5 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Whale Rider

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service