NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TLCA membership

Hello from the Bossquatch. I wanted to start a thread about becoming a member in Toyota Land Cruiser Association ( TLCA ). This is a great…

Started by Boss73

13 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Engine Jen

Free GPS Topo maps Garmin Compatible Downloads

This was posted at FJCCental.com and I thought that I would share cause not all of us are over there http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/vie

Started by Bz

7 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

bz wires

bz is the man, came over today and hooked up my kc lights they work great and he does clean work as some of you already know. thanks bro! i…

Started by knuckles415

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

You CANT hassle the HOFF.... Not on his BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Cypilk/Vince! He gives so much, yet takes so little. The club would not be the same without him! OK, I guess you CAN…

Started by CA Annie

20 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Bozly

Rubithon

I'm signed up and payed my money for Rubithon this year. I'll be doing the drive through run starting Thursday, June 18th at 07:00. I have…

Started by pkelly72

10 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

Another reason to have a roof rack ....

CHP Chopper Rescues 6 From Fordyce River SUV Trapped In Swift Water NEVADA COUNTY, Calif. -- Six people and a dog were rescued by a Cali…

Started by MANLAND NORTH!

11 May 30, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Noah still talking about the nice FJ's

Every day he says "that was nice of the FJ Cruisers to come... and that one with no doors!" LOL The poster is up in his room and he points…

Started by Kim Rogers

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Boss73

All-Cal Meet - F&B and Supply Thread

NorCal, just wanted to start a thread to begin discussions on food, beverage and supplies. let us know what you are bringing to share or co…

Started by potatomutato

29 May 21, 2009
Reply by MOTORDRIVE

Is this a joke or what - required MPG

How can a government set limits on the MPGs of a vehicle? Sure I'd like the FJ to do 40+MPG but I wouldn't like a vehicle that has to be cr…

Started by manoweb

11 May 20, 2009
Reply by Boss73

sad day for my fj

today i figured i would jack the rear of my fj to see why it was making noise when i pull up the driveway after installing my new lca.i fig…

Started by paraextreme

10 May 18, 2009
Reply by paraextreme

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service