NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NORCAL FJ GETS 150 MEMBERS!!!!

CONGRATS POTATO MUTATO!!!! AND ALL OTHER JOINT FOUNDERS OF NCFJ! Without doing the math thats roughly 1 new member every 2.5 days!!!! Tate…

Started by Vaughn

2 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Boss got the M416 up and running

So this past week I got my new son and I sold my truck. I now needed to get my trailer up and running so I had a way to get me trash out. S…

Started by Boss73

18 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Boss73

funjunkies going away party.............

so whos coming down to booze with us.....come down with ann! :)

Started by BoBoNel (chris)

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

W.E. Rock Reno

Just found out that the WE Rock stop in Reno started yesterday and runs through Sunday. Reno Rocks. If you want to see some insane rigs and…

Started by opg4759

3 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

A little help

Looking for a cheap spot(cuz I'm cheap) to get my tires remounted to a newer rim that has tires on them. Does that makes sense??? the cheap…

Started by A.J.Cruiser

4 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Anybody Going to the Summit?

I'm going to be on a week long climbing trip but may need to get something there and If anyone wanted to be the mule, I'd make it worth you…

Started by Bozly

5 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Bozly

Countdown to Boss, JR...

So, Mr. T! How's A doing? Any day now, yes?? Sending best wishes your way, please keep us informed! Good luck!

Started by CA Annie

31 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by bkreece

Trails in San Bernardino area

Hi, Ive also sent a message on fjcruiserforums.com on the SoCal section... If anybody can help me... I have the fun treks book for SoCal b…

Started by manoweb

2 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by GRM

All Toyota Swap July 11 in Petaluma ?

anyone ever go to one of these its advertised on sf craigslist I entered auto parts section then search word " FJ " and it came up

Started by knuckles415

1 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by opg4759

Weather Break

It looks like we finally get some decent weather in the Sierras starting a week from today. Bout time, I'm goin crazy!

Started by Sonof40

2 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service