NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

latest bmc

From the latest Petersens 4WDand offload mag edition. They did the FJ bmc . They predict up to 34 inch tire. I think folks here run larger…

Started by Steve Hope

2 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

LCT addition

I realize this is short notice, but this only became available to me recently. We are heading to Long Canyon Trail on Sunday the 2nd, Sept.…

Started by Steve Hope

2 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Rubicon and Buck Lake

Did a few miles of Rubicon on the 28th of last month. Up at Tahoe for a concert but had a few hours to kill. Very busy, the trail was wall…

Started by Steve Hope

6 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Power steering pump trouble?

I just posted my experience with the power steering pump on the blog page. Has anyone else had trouble with it? Steve

Started by Steve S

3 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Conors new do

From this to this overnight. Conor decides to get that hair cut, here, by Mommy!!

Started by Steve Hope

0 May 28, 2018

FS: Metal Tech Red Eye Swing Out (Sacramento)

Selling my first gen Red Eye swing out.  Does not come with the gas can holders, just the bumper and swing out tire carrier. Never been in…

Started by tsy87

1 May 19, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

What did you do to your FJC Today???

Hello All, I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started. I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it ou…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

661 May 11, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Luabena

Snow Day at MET

Took my son, Conor to the snow today at Mormon Emmigrant Trail, Sly Park.

Started by Steve Hope

7 May 3, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

Need new windshield.....

Need a new windshield.  Any recommendations in the San Mateo County area? Thanks!

Started by Simon Fontanilla

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Simon Fontanilla

Thinking of getting the ARB front and back bumper with a Warn M8000 winch - good choice?

Hi, I'm not completely new to the forum but have only posted once or twice and reading occasionally. But I'd appreciate a bit of feedback o…

Started by Brad Christofferson

5 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service