NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Petaluma install day - caravan and shopping list

Hi guys, I am looking forward to participate at the install day in Petaluma next Saturday. Is there a caravan going up to the place starti…

Started by manoweb

66 May 18, 2009
Reply by jr vong

Noah video missing

Anyone know how to get it back? I have friends who are asking to see it.

Started by Sonof40

4 May 14, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

Anyone here at Cruise Moab this year?

Just curious if anyone here went to Cruise Moab this year. This was my second year. Had a blast. Did Hell's Revenge, Elephant Hill, Kane Cr…

Started by Ben Matthews

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Differential

Hi, today I went at the "Exploratorium" in S. Francisco (it was free today, not sure why). It's a place for kids, but one thing was quit i…

Started by manoweb

11 May 11, 2009
Reply by PBn'FJ

Help make a kids day...

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/norcal-region/85109-wanna-make-3-year-old-s-year-w-your-fj.html Check this out in the blue room... M…

Started by Boss73

138 May 9, 2009
Reply by Bz

Dont forget your MOM's

I thought this was great ! http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=BljhBf3eCDtOHCYxYqkJmTEyMjg1NTkz&referred_by=15993405-O7RRWax&p=moveon

Started by 2007fj

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Bz

Offroad Show and Swap Meet - All Makes and Models

Heads up - Westslope Offroad Show and Swap meet for those looking for a trip to Placerville. Jack Russell and Hangtown Brewerys are in the…

Started by BigFish

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Needs pics for Kids Birthday Poster

If you are signed up to go to this Kids Birthday Party on May 9th, please e-mail me your favorite picture of your rig for a poster I am mak…

Started by MOTORDRIVE

10 May 6, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Who has done the Rubicon!!!!

Hey guys really need some help.I really want to finally do the Rubicon trial but am scared that my rig isn't ready for the trail.Who has do…

Started by paraextreme

9 May 5, 2009
Reply by Romanski

Need help

This sucks tell me why I got rear ended two days ago and now im trying to use my insurance because it wasn't my fault hoping and was for su…

Started by A.J.Cruiser

8 May 3, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service