NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome to new members

I see we have some new members and I would like to welcome them all . I do not do facebook, however, maybe we can meet up the hill on a sno…

Started by Steve Hope

5 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Lagwagon

2007 - 09 FJ Cruiser front ICON extended travel CO's with Res. and CDCV, Rear MetalTech Rear Long Travel Setup for Sale and Other Aftermarket Parts

Hello Fellow FJer's, I am selling my front extended CO's with Res. and CDCV and Rear MetalTech LT suspension setup. The suspension setup fo…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

1 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Plumas NF

Just did some wheeling yesterday in Plumas National Forest. Tons of back roads and a million streams for gold panning. It's beautiful. I wa…

Started by Steve S

1 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Steve Hope

NorCalFJ Runs

Not heard from anyone recently but would like to see if any of the group are interested in a run up to Long Canyon in the next couple of we…

Started by Steve Hope

1 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Steve S

New Milestone

Ready to do the transmission service including pumping all old fluid out. Will post that. New numbers here; IMG_0652.JPG

Started by Steve Hope

0 May 16, 2019

Latest number

here; ready for trans service. will post pics etc when I replace trans fluid etc.

Started by Steve Hope

0 Apr 9, 2019

latest milestone

9-23-18

Started by Steve Hope

2 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Steve S

Boztec Rear Diff Armor

I am trying to perk some interest to get John from Boztec's to make another run of his mythical rear diff armor. If you have some interest…

Started by Zaku65

3 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Steve S

What is your preference?

Just wondering what other FJers are using or recommending. 1. What is the Lower Control Arm (LCA) of choice for the rear axle?  At present…

Started by ray gates

0 Feb 10, 2019

Good time of year for mods.

Looking at either bud built, RCI or ARB skids for latest addition. Anyone have anything to say to make the choice easier?  Congratulations…

Started by Steve Hope

6 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Steve Hope

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service