NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It has been a while

I've put some upgrades on the FJ since my last post. 3 inch lift, 33 inch tires, and most recently, a winch. I'm ready for a trail ride if…

Started by Steve S

3 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Steve Hope

BAMF Truck Meet in Benicia, Ca

Hello Fellow FJer's, I know this is late notice but I wanted to share a truck meet at the BAMF facility. I will be attending the event. If…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

0 Nov 20, 2021

Fires

Are you guys seeing the fires by Kyburz and Meyers.? AQI over 550!!! Our Long Canyon Trail might be burning. Strawberry canyon is on fire.

Started by Steve Hope

2 Oct 1, 2021
Reply by Steve Hope

Latest pic 8-9-21

Here:  

Started by Steve Hope

0 Aug 9, 2021

NorCalFJ's

Hi guys, I seem to have taken a Covid Sabbatical. I am back and ready to hit the trails. Still have my 2012 TTSE and still on 32 inch BFG K…

Started by Steve Hope

0 Jul 13, 2021

Reminiscing...

Hi fellow offroaders. I have not come back to this forum in years and was wondering how many old friends from the early days are still arou…

Started by High-yo-silver

0 Jun 25, 2021

Just moved to Citrus Heights Area

Sup FJC's, I just moved up to Citrus Heights from the bay area, I wanted to know if there are any FJer's on the forums from the Sacramento…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

5 Jun 25, 2021
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Wheeling ban lifted soon?

The Forest Service ought to lift the  "fire season"  ban in the forests soon. Prediction of rain for next weekend, 10-10-20.  Hope to get u…

Started by Steve Hope

0 Oct 4, 2020

Best 4 wheelers on youtube

Try these guys for the best action; 1) 4WD 24-7 2) Ronny Dahl Looking forward to hitting some trails next weekend as we go 4 a 3 day weeken…

Started by Steve Hope

1 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Steve Hope

4x4 Trails for stock FJ 4WD

Hello, as the title states I’m looking for recommendations for 4x4 trails and camping I can do with my FJ in Northern CA. The FJ is stock h…

Started by Kenny Pence

0 May 6, 2020

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service