NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade (707)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My TRD Custom Intake Covers

I had one of these made and it came out great. Needs a few little changes to be perfect but I love it. Its clear so you can view your filt…

Started by Kaster

3 May 19, 2009
Reply by Fjcalata

New Thread for the Skid Plates

OK, without further ado, this is what I know. 1 set, 4 pieces would be $860, 5 pieces would be $1074, this includes shipping to out here.…

Started by Bozly

20 May 11, 2009
Reply by Vaughn

Stock sheetmetal "armor" FREE! (garage cleaning time)

I have the 2 pieces of stock black armor, in surprisingly good shape. It is free to anyone who needs it. Just let me know you want it and p…

Started by MoabFJ

5 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Bz

Rock Rail

Does anyone have any rock rails for sale? i got rid of my OME ones thanks to BzWires on my first run out to hollister. So i need to replace…

Started by EDub12

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Boss73

SOLD - 5 Alloy OEM Wheels--Great Shape $375.00

Hi all I have a set of: 5 Alloy OEM Wheels that are in Great Shape and I am selling them for $375.00. These are the wheels only (without t…

Started by Engine Jen

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Engine Jen

fs. Goodyear Wrangler MTR

selling 5 Goodyear Wrangler MTR. 285/70R17 have about 80 - 90 percent tread. * spare do have a patch * asking 600

Started by jr vong

7 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by jr vong

SOLD: For Sale OME lift

Selling a complete Old Man Emu medium lift. The fronts are 885 springs on Toyota Bilstein struts. The rear are 895E springs along with Bils…

Started by PBn'FJ

4 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by PBn'FJ

Rims with or without tires

im looking for some cheap rims with tires that would be great. but if you have some stock black rims or any type of rims with or without of…

Started by EDub12

31 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Boss73

One of the 3 ultimate recovery winches: The Ramsey RE12000- $650

Asking the same price I paid for it: $650. Ramsey RE12000 worm drive gear self recovery winch. This is the bad boy which is designed if you…

Started by GRM

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Stereo Equipment

I have the OME boom box from the rear for sale...???? Anyone interested???? $200 plus shipping Ray

Started by ray gates

5 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by ray gates

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service