NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OK OK I have a head light issue

My DRL's come on like normal then when I turn my head lights on they stay the same brightness (high beam works ) I was woundering what runs…

Started by crawlinrollins

4 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Cowboy

B'Wackers On!

Got the credit card paid off, next up, body chop, wheel spacers, rotors and pads DSCF1675.JPG

Started by NyNomad

2 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by NyNomad

Need some fabrication work done. Anyone have suggestions?

I need to have a rear tire carrier fabricated onto my Metal Tech bumper.  The stock tire carrier just isn't holding up, and the last time I…

Started by Mike Oliver

16 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

LED Side Mirror & Rock Lights Installed

Round 2 for Nestor greatness - had him install Oznium High Intensity Flood LEDs in my side-view mirror lights and as rock lights attached t…

Started by Lagwagon

21 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Meestar Jim

Demello Aluminum Bumper

With Nestor's help last Saturday, got my DO aluminum bumper, Acro fog lights and Exp One washer fluid bottle installed.  Thanks Nestor!

Started by Lagwagon

11 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Lagwagon

Snorkel

So I ordered a snorkel and I have the 10+ newer fj with a trd intake. Am I gonna need anything extract to make it work??? Oh I got the prg…

Started by UlySi

47 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Ricochet Air Dam installed

My only complaint is that the holes should have either been slightly bigger, or offset more on the outer ones. I cannot turn the lights as…

Started by Shaman Rawb

6 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by The Orca

Matte Black Vehicle Wrap

Thinking about getting this done. If any of you beat me to calling, post estimate price here for us all.. http://www.iconographystudios.net

Started by Shaman Rawb

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hope

Scratches on Bushwackers

So the one thing about Cow Mountain is the pinstriping.. Wow.. That's what's its for though, right? Ideas about getting them off the Bushwa…

Started by Shaman Rawb

6 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Robo

Suicide door glass removal...

Ok, I managed to pick up a set of FJ Freedom windows for a good price ($50 off) and am looking for the best price on getting the factory gl…

Started by Meestar Jim

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service