NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom Rear Plate Bumper/Internal tool box pretty much finished!

Hey guys I know its a Tacoma but I'm gonna make this kind of style bumper for my FJ as well, so I thought I might share the build with you…

Started by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

13 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

Home Made Swingout

I know that there are a few people on here that have already seen my thread on the Blue Room, But i thought that I'd throw it on here and s…

Started by The Orca

12 Jun 6, 2013

Is powder coating aluminum necessary?

MAAS brothers in Livermore wanted $250 to powder coat my aluminum bumper. Too steep for my pocket book if you ask me. Can I just rattle can…

Started by F@kken FJ

10 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by DX FJC

New FJ build -- looking for recommendations - Bumper, Winch, Air Compressor, lift, lights, etc...

I could really use your help with suggestions...  I've just bought a new 2013 FJ Trail Edition for my wife, and now it's time to have some…

Started by Alan Olson

19 May 30, 2013

4runner is almost ready!!!

I know its not my FJ, but I'm taking this rig out to slick rock with you guys so thought I might put up some progress pics! I'm replacing m…

3 May 14, 2013

Side mirror light access

This one is a slideshow showing how to get to the side mirror light bulbs for replacement or modification. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K

Started by DX FJC

6 May 6, 2013
Reply by Steve Hope

Snorkel install slide show

Here is a link for a slideshow from when I installed the snorkel on the FJ. Its pretty easy to do, just be sure your everything is correct…

Started by DX FJC

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by DX FJC

Making a custom tool box out of aluminum diamond plating for my roof rack.

So Im tired of throwing my tools and tow straps and such in the back of my FJ so im making a custom sized tool box to fit on my roof rack a…

7 May 3, 2013

Custom Built swinging Tire Carrier for Mike Oliver By Chance Hokanson

Hey guys I'm operating a little off-road fabrication business and working on a project building a swinging tire carrier for Mike Oliver. Ch…

17 Apr 18, 2013

Created my own shovel and axe rack on my stock rack

So the quick fists came in the other day. so i put them to good use. i went to lowes and got some aluminum angle pices and some hard ware.…

Started by JagyPNF

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by JagyPNF

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service