NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need to find out interest on baja light rack.

We have finished two styles of baja light racks and would like your feed back on them. The two light rack are below and let us know what yo…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

6 May 19, 2009
Reply by Bz

Bud Built Complete Set

OK, here's the deal. I was just talking to Vaughn and he has a deal put together from someone in SoCal for two 5 piece, with beefy gas tank…

Started by Bozly

25 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by paraextreme

Question

Tryna sell my OEM brush grille...how much do you guys think the most I can get for it...4 months old OR should I just keep it???

Started by A.J.Cruiser

3 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by cypilk

What is the best skid plate?

I am ready for my next mod but i am torn between ARB and Budbuilt.I like the ARB and the cross over suport looks to me to be way stronger b…

Started by paraextreme

9 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by paraextreme

Windshield Letters

For some of you who was wondering where I got my first MOD :D for my rig....hahaha here's the website: http://www.central4wd.com/category.a

Started by A.J.Cruiser

0 Apr 14, 2009

Anyone ever remove a front fender?

I am fixing the fender from the little "pole" accident in Hollister, and the body shop is killing me. I bought a new replacement front fend…

Started by MoabFJ

11 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Suecyde

Get rid of the rub without body mount chop..

Hey guy's I'm not sure if you guys have already read this in the blue room but I think this is some good info about GETTING RID OF THE TIRE…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Red Leader aka DaveF2

RACK

ok so there is only one cross bar on the stock rack, where can i get another one so that i can put my snowboard rack on?? Someone selling t…

Started by 4x4CruiserGirl

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by 4x4CruiserGirl

Auxiliary fuel tank

One of my greatest dislikes about the FJ is the size of the fuel tank. I wish that it had a larger or even an auxiliary tank. I know man-a-…

Started by pkelly72

8 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

lemonys nose job

Spent satuday playing with my new welder, took all the front stuff off, hated to take off the lighted Freeman Sucks bumper built a rad…

Started by lemony

3 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service