NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mods, mods, and more mods

I'm just wondering if I am the only one who seems to stockpile parts in the hopes of one day installing them haha. I have a ton of stuff I…

Started by Maximus (Max)

7 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Opening windows for rear doors

Just wondering if any of you have installed these. I just bought a new FJ and want to put them in. I would love to hear from someone who ha…

Started by Drew Hutchinson

13 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Drew Hutchinson

Extra fuel quandaries.....

So I would like to be able to carry jerry cans on my roof rack. It's stock and if don't want to change that. Lol. My question is what's the…

Started by Bumper foley

7 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by tsy87

Demello and Metal Tech front bumpers

Please post pictures of your Demello or Metal Tech Bumpers..I'm interested in these 2 brands but I don't know whichone to go with...I'm tir…

Started by LT

14 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by tsy87

Plasti Diping

Hey guys I'm interested in Plasti Dip and i was wondering if anyone has used it? Also how easy is it to use. I've been watching some YouTub…

Started by JagyPNF

10 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by JagyPNF

Cheap $3 Headlight Stone Guard Write-up

Hey guys, so I decided to make my own Headlight Guard.  I went to OSH and got a 1 x 3ft piece of mesh for $3. I started by cutting it into…

Started by Robbie

9 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Hope

Need ideas - Aftermarket spare rim

So I bought a matching rim for my spare, and had the 5th tire mounted. After I sold my stock spare. Guess what? The hole in the center of m…

Started by Shaman Rawb

9 May 29, 2014
Reply by Shaman Rawb

New Owner - Advice on adding Skids and Sliders

Just bought a new 2013, Heritage Blue, my first FJ. I have been wanting one of these for a long time.  I would like some advice on setting…

Started by Drew Hutchinson

20 May 27, 2014
Reply by CV Kurt

Roto Pax system for my Baja Rack

Hey guys Steve Hope asked me to show him what the roof rack set up for the Roto Pax system looked like so that is what I'm doing. I have a…

Started by JagyPNF

6 May 9, 2014
Reply by JagyPNF

I need some help!! Front bumper removal

Hey Guys, I decided to go for broke and install new fog lights in the lower grill as well as black out everything while I was at it.   I…

Started by WildShot (Josh)

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by Slow

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service