NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Equipment Reviews (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Putco LED dome lights

I decided to buy one after seeing them in BritMok's ride.  Ordered it from Amazon.   Initial impression -- PROs: Easy to install, nice and…

Started by EYP

10 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by EYP

ployperformance co2 tank kit

Thinking about picking up a co2 tank from ployperformance. Would like user input and recommendations on tank size. I like to carry light lo…

Started by Brigham Susana Vang

14 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Ross Woody

allpro offroad high clearence exhaust

install was easy,removall of stock tailpipe was very difficult,took a long time,due to tight access,stickey bolts(used a propane torch to h…

Started by terry52

5 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by terry52

smittybilt winch install

I put smittybilt XRC8 comp winch in my Aluminess bumper,total weight 114.5 lb.for both.it came with 100 ft. of syn-rope.next is daystar 3"…

Started by terry52

0 Aug 29, 2010

witch winch

so.....what do you guys think is the best winch for the FJC? also,I'd like to keep the wieght down.I read of a fairly new light wieght one…

Started by terry52

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Towing with the FJ

Alright, so I just got this new offroad trailer (Chaser by Adventure trailers), and this thing is just plain awesome on and off road. But..…

Started by High-yo-silver

9 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by manoweb

Overland Journal

How many of you have heard about or checkout out Overland Journal? I have to say of all the magazines I read these days it is in my opinio…

Started by opg4759

7 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Sonof40

daystar lift

anyone got the Daystar lift? looks like 4 hockey pucks and some stud exstenders $159.00.it's supposed too raise and level the FJC by 2.5"in…

Started by terry52

5 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

General Tire Grabbers

These tires were made popular when the red 5th gen 4runner baja truck came out. Looks like they're gonna start selling similar DOT approved…

Started by daPitbull

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by daPitbull

Fierce Attitude M/T by Goodyear???

Anyone hear about this brand?  It's a line off Goodyear...  I've found a killer deal on the Attitude M/Ts.  Besides the super poserish name…

Started by daPitbull

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service