NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Engine & Powertrain (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To CAI or not to CAI?

A CAI seems like a good idea. Has anyone had to have a smog check? Do you have to put the factory air cleaner back in to pass? Most of th…

Started by DWH

12 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Romanski

REAR GEARS BUSTED (upated 9-23-09)...

So my FJ was at Toyota for a front/rear diff gasket replacement due to fluid leakage and after the parts have been received by Toyota they…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

21 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

SUPER CHARGER

IS THE TOYOTA SUPER CHARGER THE BEST,OR DOES ANOTHER COMPANY SELL A BETTER ONE?

Started by Cindy's Fj

15 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Bz

Hyper Ground System?

I talked to a guy who claims this is the best mod he has ever done. Just wondering if anyone else knew anything. The weird thing is on the…

Started by Marauder713

6 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Marauder713

gas mileage

I added a trd cai and now i get 100 miles on a half tank of gas,does that sound right ? It is hooked up correct i checked twice. I ve had e…

Started by knuckles415

12 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mark O'Connor

ANOTHER DEAL!!!

...but this is for those with MT!!! Only thing I love about this economy now, is the cheap cheap stuff out there!!! Even though I'm broke a…

Started by F@kken FJ

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Ring and Pinion gears!!!!!

Now that i have started to go on harder trails with my mods i have.I am really scared S**Tless about breaking my Ring and Pinion gears.So m…

Started by paraextreme

5 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by GRM

08 Rear End

I don't think it's likely, but does anyone have one sitting on a bench somewhere? I need some measurement off of one and it's kind of a pai…

Started by Bozly

7 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Bozly

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service