NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Engine & Powertrain (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transfer case oil

Toyota calls for 75W-85. I can't find it anywhere. What is everybody using? The only alternative would be 75W-90 which I use for the diffs.

Started by Sonof40

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

Detroit truetrac?

Hi guys,   My FJ did not come with A-trac (or e-locker). Have AT, am thinking of buying the Detrioit Truetrac for the front (already got a…

Started by Joakim Larsson

7 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by lemony

Volant Snorkel vs ARB safari snorkel

since all you are awsome which one is a better buy the volant is ALOT cheaper but looks restrictive comapred to the arb. Let me know which…

Started by RJAMSOIL

5 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Need to find tachometer signal..

Just like the title says. I need to finds the Tachometer signal for 07 FJ cruiser. Any help is apreaciated!

Started by 5150 Cruiser

4 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Bz

Snorkel install... Who's done it?

Ok, the good news... My snorkel finaly came!  Probably going to begin the itall this weekend. My question to those that have done the inst…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

16 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by rotorhead

2WD to 4WD IFS Conversion

A first in the history books..   Wyatt & Dan of Rock Solid Toys just finished the first 2wd to 4wd IFS conversion on my 2005 4Runner wi…

Started by MysticZ

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by cypilk

GF Performance Chip for FJ's

Does anyone know if these chips actually do work, and do they void the warranty on the FJ? Let me know.    Patrick

Started by Patrick Tomaselli

1 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by cypilk

Looking for a new Muffler

Hey everyone,   So I can't decide on a muffler. I've ruled out flowmaster all together. So if anyone with any magnaflow, whether 11226, 122…

Started by RGanjFJ

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by RGanjFJ

Good place to purchase snorkel?

So i decided to buy a snorkel a couple months ago. I found what i thought was a screaming deal on ebay, but the guy turned out to be a fra…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by 5150 Cruiser

VSC OFF, VSC TRAC, Slip, Check engine

Hi everyone,   So those four lights decided to turn on tonight. I was sitting at the parking lot of my school and had no idea what it could…

Started by RGanjFJ

9 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by RGanjFJ

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service