NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Electrical & Stereo (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Horn Help!

I installed a set of Hella Supertones to finally rid myself of that pathetic stock horn.  Wiring went pretty well except for the minor issu…

Started by TrackRat

10 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Bz

Duel battery deal on SoCal Forum

http://www.socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/dirty-parts-inc/9727-dual-battery-kit-new-low-price-best-deal-ever.html   Good time if anyone ha…

Started by Navedtra

3 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Estysalinas

Finished 110V outlet install (x2!) & Bandi mount CB install

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  Here's a bit on the installs. CB INSTALL Used this thread for CB install. Som…

Started by Marine Green

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bz

DRL & Horn Install

Hi, all - Just wanted to share some insight.  I can barely change a lightbulb... one of the least handy people you've ever met, and I'm no…

Started by Marine Green

0 Dec 30, 2011

Installing Lights

As I am a complete klutz when it comes to wiring, does anyone recommend a 4-Wheel shop in the East Bay / North Bay area that are good with…

Started by SJW

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

cb install

So I finally got around to trying to install my cb this afternoon but it appears I have the wrong cable to work with the boztec mount.  I h…

Started by Lance

13 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by PBn'FJ

Rear Speakers and Power Outlet Questions

Hey all.   I have two questions regarding the rear speakers that are located in the corners of the window columns and the wiring for the el…

Started by Markie Sharkie

13 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Markie Sharkie

GPS app for iPhone

I am looking for an easy to use GPS app for iPhone. I dont need off-road trails, just regular GPS. Any recommendations or suggestions ?  

Started by magicthechemist

14 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Stock radio not tuning correctly

My stock tuner is not tuning stations above 95.1 FM. It will scan up to 95.1 but then drops back to the bottom of the band and starts over.…

Started by DWH

6 May 27, 2011
Reply by DWH

Lights upgrade

Winter is coming and days are shorter meaning we spend more time driving in the dark. My FJ has stock and poor driving lights. I can hardly…

Started by magicthechemist

17 May 16, 2011
Reply by Ross Woody

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service