NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Electrical & Stereo (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gammatronix Multimode Programmable Battery Monitor

One of the challenges in owning a off-road rig is battery maintenance and monitoring. For myself I tend to run a ARB fridge various HAM rad…

Started by opg4759

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Sonof40

Remote unlock button

Does anyone know how to program the key fob to unlock all doors with one push? I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I was hoping it w…

Started by cypilk

12 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Slow

Aux imput

I am having a weird issue. My fj connects to phone with an Aux cable. So i got an Aux cable. But pandora only play out of the drivers side…

Started by Nicole Martin

3 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Need help with a bolt size

Hey Everyone, I'm about to do some electrical work under the hood and was wondering if anyone know the bolt size in t…

Started by SJFJ 4x4

7 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by NestahEdition

Power hook up for Cobra 75 CB radio

hey guys i just got my stuff for my install. im going with a cobra 75 radio and i was looking at the wiring trying to figure out where to r…

Started by JagyPNF

5 May 8, 2013
Reply by JagyPNF

Dual Batteries

Finally got a time to add the Dual Battery set-up. The Optima 35 series batteries worked great and with very little modification fit perfec…

Started by Dave Crockett

12 May 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Crockett

find a ground wire

I'm trying to install the ARB outback roof console and I need to identify a ground wire so I can hook up a Scanner in the DIN slot.Or can I…

Started by terry52

9 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by terry52

Which fuse controls the front dash cigar-shaped power outlet (12v?)

Hi, all -  Sorry for what is likely a repetitive question.  FWIW, i did look at a fuse diagram and it wasn't obvious to me which one I'm de…

Started by Marine Green

1 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Marine Green

Need help with those with dual battery setups

HI All.    I'm in the middle of doing a dual battery setup, but need some help from those that have done this project with either the dirty…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

24 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by 5150 Cruiser

Re-wire time!

So many of you have seen my rig and know i have quite few electricl "do-dads". I started with a simple 8 slot fuze block, but over the year…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by 5150 Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service